After all this is the reason I started my own grow...to save money!
When calculating to answer the question "Would I really save money by starting my own grow?" I took several factors into consideration:
1. My current monthly expense on MMJ (Medical Marijuana).
2. How much can I grow at home?
3. Cost of Goods or items needed to grow?
4. How much will it cost to grow at home?
1. Monthly Expense: For myself I placed a cap of $50/wk for my medicinal purposes or $200 per month. This sounds like a lot but as a flower child (one who prefers smoking flower) this left much to be desired. For $50 a week on avg. I can get 7 grams of marijuana at the dispensary or a joint a day.
2. How much can I grow at home? After additional research I decided I could comfortably grow 2 sma
After identifying that info...I was more than intrigued...the research was on to how much will everything cost...furthermore what do I need???
3. How much are the cost of goods? Everything I need to grow?
The answer to that question had a substantial range contingent upon different factors (which we will cover later). For my purposes my all in cost was roughly $420...a definite sign for me to gro